Make sure that your warehouse is running at peak efficiency with warehouse management. Warehouse management is a system that ensures items are where they are supposed to be in your warehouse, making it easier to fulfill orders. It is a system that makes sure that that the correct items are included in the sales order by using technology that determines that orders are being fulfilled correctly. It is also a system that ensures that whenever a product is transferred, put away, or moved in any way, it is placed in the correct location, resulting in higher efficiencies.
Even the best of profit margins in sales orders are negatively affected when the order is shipped incorrectly, resulting in returns, repacking and reshipping. The negative impact on the relationship with your customer due to incorrect shipments can be devastating.
Warehouse Order Processing
- Keep your customer relationships strong by getting the order correct the first time
- Short-term ROI
- Save on your bottom line by minimizing returns and credits
- Check and balance system for order accuracy
- Automatically send invoices with the shipment
- Tight integration with UPS Worldship and FedEx
- Highly integrated with EDI