At more than 400,000 merchant customers, Authorize.net is one of the clear leaders in the payment gateway services arena. With the low monthly cost, the low per transaction fee, and the long list of features, it has become the go-to service that we recommend to our customers with credit card transactions, and one that we integrate with the DistributionPlus software.
Amazon Supply is coming, and it can be a threat to wholesale distributors. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
There are ways that wholesale distributors can. One way to compete is to have your own site where your customers can buy online from you, check their orders, view invoices, and other services that you may have to make it convenient for your customers. [Read more…]
The internet retail behemoth, Amazon, has long been a threat to brick and mortar retailers, but not so much for wholesale distributors. Until now.
Jeff Bezos has been quiet about Amazon Supply, the Amazon product that could conceivably be a competitor to wholesale distributors. [Read more…]
You’ve got a new eCommerce store for your business. Great! Now what? You need some eCommerce traffic.
You need a way to drive more people to your eCommerce site or website. The title of this post infers that there is a concrete way, or set of ways, to drive traffic to your site. The truth is, there is a multitude of ways to drive people to your site, and any of those may or may not work for you as it differs by the market or industry you are in.
What does integrated mean?
- Think of it as an extension to DistributionPlus
- You have control of your website (item description, pricing, item images)
- Customer specific pricing is honored on website
- Customers know that they are a preferred customer on your site
- Customer able to use their credit terms with you on the web (just as they would with a phoned-in order)
- Real-time quantities are shown on the web
- Real-time pricing